Terms & Conditions
Our Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Pride of Africa in Zimbabwe’s website. By accessing this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
1. Acceptance of Terms
By using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms, all applicable laws, and regulations. If you disagree with any part of these terms, you may not access the website.
2. Use of the Website
- This website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
3. Intellectual Property
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- We shall not be liable for any damages arising from the use or inability to use the materials on this website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
6. Changes to the Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. Your use of the website following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed.
7. Governing Law
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Zimbabwe.
If there are any questions regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us.